BEAUTY

 








Our king is born

Mask

Happy day will come

This well painted long-sleeves shirt showcase how advanced artists is taking there artwork beyond painting on canvas, wall, paper etc. I Oluwakayode Abiodun Alaba can help you beautify your Atire with the help of my Acrylic paint. You need something nice on you, looking nice, attractive is part of my day to day activities.

Acrylic paint,  one of the expensive paint I admire using for my painting. Your clothe need art splash you need to get involve in this. 

The first image: Portray the birth of JESUS. 

The second image: Proof the existence of Mask

The third image: Express the certainty of happiness. 

Don't forget that each artwork as there own beauty interpretation. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADIRE & BATIK